Recipe: Broccoli Cilantro Salad
- Broccoli, lightly steamed
- Black eyed peas (or chickpeas would be great)
- 2 onions, lightly sautéed, with garlic and ginger grated in.
- Water chestnuts (1 can)
- some fresh ginger grated into salad
- soy sauce
- 1tb mustard
- apple cider vinegar
- sesame oil – not too much… 1 tablespoon or so for flavor.
- Little bit balsamic for sweetness.
- Olive oil
Sprinkle toasted sesame seeds on top
*A sectioned, sliced orange would be good too. To taste: a splash of OJ for orangey sweetness.
Easy Related Posts
Raw Chocolate Fudge
Raw Chocolate Fudge SOAK for about 10 minutes: ¼ cup chia seeds ¼ cup ground flax seeds 1 capful ...read more
Recipe | Off-the-Hook Crock Pot Chicken
Seriously Off-the-Hook Crock-Pot Chicken Healthy, delicious living. Put some healthy ballast under your Umami of Life.... This dinner ...read more
Avocado for Breakfast?
Avocados. For breakfast? We know they're healthy and filled with the "good fat". They are filling ...read more
Recipe: Creamy Carrot Soup
Creamy carrot soup 2 onions 1 cube tofu a bunch of carrots – 8 large? Spoonful of grated garlic ...read more